Thread Rating:
Curious
was in a sex shop today and noticed a guy wearing a villa shirt
so naturally me being me i started to take the pi$$ out of him(as you do)

he turned round to me and asked why i`m not taking the urine out of the wolves
so after i paid for whatever i bought(nice little brown paper wrapped item)

i got to thinking

A: how come we don`t take the mickey anymore on here regarding the wolves?

B: how come we suddenly hate the villa

and more importantly

what was i doing in a sex shop

and for the ultra curious
what exactly was in my neatly wrapped brown paper package?
@Kristien 1965
Villa are in the same league as us that's why. You were in the shop to find a villa fan cos they're so frustrated.
You buy what you are Whistle

DILDO !!!!!!! Tongue
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Did you go into the shop with the intention of buying a Star Trek dvd but at the last minute bottled it through embarrassment and ended up buying a pack of cock rings and a butt plug ?
Big Grin
Question A - they are so shit you have to feel pity for them.
Question B - Always hated the Villa but it's just such a good opportunity to take the piss !
Yeah, Wolves have suffered the ultimate humiliation of becoming irrelevant to us. They're stuck in the Champ and will be for some time to come. Once they resorted to starting a pissing contest about attendances, they lost every shred of credibility; is there another significant football rivalry in the country so hopelessly uneven and one-sided that the inferior club has to bang on about how many fans they get through the gates for lack of anything else to be proud of?
(30-10-2015, 21:52)Squirrel Regis Wrote: Did you go into the shop with the intention of buying a Star Trek dvd but at the last minute bottled it through embarrassment and ended up buying a pack of cock rings and a butt plug ?
Big Grin
Question A - they are so shit you have to feel pity for them.
Question B - Always hated the Villa but it's just such a good opportunity to take the piss !

the shop was called Enterprise(sexual)!!!
@Kristien 1965
Was the villa fan in the sex shop because being seen in there is less embarrassing than being seen in a villa shirt. I agree with ska'd, wolves have become an irrelevance, we rule the black country, beginning to rule the whole west mids, hopefully villa sink and blues get promoted. Want us to dominate Midlands football the way the vile did during our dark years ..... they were the money team for decades.
Squirrel Regis likes this post
Quantum,
I knew it ! Had to be a Star Trek link !
Mucky books were an added bonus.
Thumb up
(30-10-2015, 21:52)Ska Wrote: Yeah, Wolves have suffered the ultimate humiliation of becoming irrelevant to us.  They're stuck in the Champ and will be for some time to come.  Once they resorted to starting a pissing contest about attendances, they lost every shred of credibility; is there another significant football rivalry in the country so hopelessly uneven and one-sided that the inferior club has to bang on about how many fans they get through the gates for lack of anything else to be proud of?

You appear to be describing the average Blunt from the red part of Sheffield!!!  They constantly go on about getting an average attendance of over 30k in one of their forays in the top flight, yet do so while playing their 5th consecutive season in the Pub League!!
(30-10-2015, 21:52)Ska Wrote: Yeah, Wolves have suffered the ultimate humiliation of becoming irrelevant to us.  They're stuck in the Champ and will be for some time to come.  Once they resorted to starting a pissing contest about attendances, they lost every shred of credibility; is there another significant football rivalry in the country so hopelessly uneven and one-sided that the inferior club has to bang on about how many fans they get through the gates for lack of anything else to be proud of?

You appear to be describing the average Blunt from the red part of Sheffield!!!  They constantly go on about getting an average attendance of over 30k in one of their forays in the top flight, yet do so while playing their 5th consecutive season in the Pub League!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »