Thread Rating:
Rugby World Cup
We are even shitter at Rugby League, never won anything!!
Imre varadi likes this post
We nead a complete clean out from system of play to captain manager coach the whole shabang !!! i knew when i saw this group drawn out last year that we wouldnt get through !! silly errors all over the place and not enough players with pace infact watson is the only player worth keeping the rest are xxxx useless !!
How are we doing then ? Have we got to the final yet ?
and complicated
Blooming Frogs! Why couldn't they fall out with each other after the Final? Oh well, that's my sweep up in smoke.
You know nothing, Jacko
Such a shame to see Scotland robbed at the end after such an heroic performance ........... wait a minute, have I been drinking Laugh

Can't believe the Paddy's let those fuucking argie bastards beat them Angry The Falkland Islands belong to the Falklander's and they don't need to be governed by some fuucking corrupt South American despot out to line their own pockets Cool
and complicated
Well i think this has been the best world cup ive ever seen Thumb up shame England where a complete shambles Angry and a shame they didnt go for a draw against wales instead of going for the try Doh  because we might have still been init ,that said after watching south africa who like us are piss poor  Thumb down

New zealand where always my favourites Smartass and they will win it and lets hope so because i wouldnt want any of the other 2 countries winning it Sick  Argentina for obvious reasons are not to like Angry  and the Ozzies are so xxxx lucky and boring its unbelievable Sleeping  strange how they learnt from us Whistle  and do have the best kicker in the tournement ,all they do is wait for errors and kick and kick and kick rememeber wilkinson Huh  thats all we used to do but being boring is always acceptable if England win  Whistle

No hope for the future then with this shower of shit players managers coaches etc  Thumb down we will just be quarterfinalists at best in the future if we dont have a shake down completly  Thumb down we wont get anywhere near a grandslam either  Doh even scotland will fancy there chances against us  Doh
Ireland are still the best 5 nations team as for me the welsh just got lucky  Angry 

Couldthe wooden spoon days be back   Huh i remember these days when i was a nipper and how shite we where and the best thing we could muster up was dusty hare  Doh

Over and out from me and again a great world cup Thumb up but such a bitter taste of Englands pathetic team will always linger in the mouth  Angry
did i say that the ozzies had the best kicker ??? forget that he was xxxx wank today !!! kiwis now have the best kicker and may they kick arse next saturday or sunday when they meet !!! the ozzies are brilliant at turning the ball over though !! or are england and argentina just wank at trying to hold on to the damn thing ?? utter madness the game today it was like the ball had butter all over it ??

also im so glad Argentina lost as that fat little cheating fcukface xxxx bastrard wanker was at the stadium !! what a c- unt !! wtf has rugby got to do with him the little greasy t wat !! may he die asap im sick to xxxx death of him !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »