Thread Rating:
Armand's gone
The figure yesterday being rumoured was £250,000 but its £35,000 it says in this London Newspaper. The £250,000 figure I saw was on twitter on a football transfer rumour account.

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/sport/1...anduillet/ 
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Hmmm sounds more realistic. It certainly is the sort of place to give his career a kick up the arse.
When I saw the tweet yesterday (which I can't find now) it did seem a little far-fetched. £35,000 is still a good figure for a player who came to us for nothing. I might sound barmy but I do think he's a player who can still come good, look at what he was doing at Stevenage under Sheringham and if he can start doing that for the O's then bigger clubs may come calling.

I think someone added a zero to the fee by mistake
Armand has signed a 2 1/2 year contract at Leyton.

Well Orient have signed a Frenchman - Atangana - and they have given Kevin Nolan a two and a half year deal as manager.

You don't think someone added the names Nolan and Atangana together and made Gnanduillet do you?

What the hell is the protracted secrecy all about? Our website is keen to tell us about Chester the Field mouse for chrissakes and Orient's doesn't mention Armand either .......... Football clubs really couldn't care less about their supporters could they?
In a word, no. Only just worked that out, Dev? I`m disappointed in you.
As I understand it the clubs cant directly input the websites. The Football League own and run them and the clubs send articles to them for inclusion. No idea why but it seems crazy. On another note Danny Wilson this morning indicated it hadn't been finalized yet.
Armand put it on his Facebook page last night that he had signed a 2 1/2 year contract at Orient and also posted a picture of him wearing an Orient shirt in the dressing room but deleted the post a few hours after.

I understand the Football League has control over the websites - it's one of the great things holding back the game - the absolute boring uniformity of these uninformative sites ........ We've only just deleted Dave Blakey as an active player(lie!).

It is such a piss-arse little deal if clubs and the league can't handle the dissemination of that information efficiently it really makes me wonder how they would cope with something important. All you need to say is roughly what Dancing says Danny came up with - deal in the offing maybe, but not yet finalised ....... so it would be unethical to say more. Everybody happy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »