Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bolton v SWFC
I won't be here for the game, got to work. For once I am not confident, all signs are good for a win then Laugh
Southeyowl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I will not log in for the game, we normally win away from home when I don't.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Let's bring the pessimism back! I do hope I'm wrong but my prediction is :-

1 - 1 Forestieri

HAHHH

23 goals
You know nothing, Jacko
(15-09-2015, 13:46)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: Let's bring the pessimism back! I do hope I'm wrong but my prediction is :-

1 - 1 Forestieri

HAHHH

23 goals

That's not pessimism. Based on past results, I'd take that point.
"God Save the King."
Madine won't score shit.. He's crap he hasn't scored for them yet.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(15-09-2015, 14:55)Statesideowl Wrote: Madine won't score shit.. He's crap he hasn't scored for them yet.

The golden rule of ex-owls applies; no matter how shit they are they always score against us!  Confused

Also I won't be here for this game cos I'll be there. Wish me luck on the M62!
Setting off in half an hour.

Probably have to have junk food for tea.

Think there is a KFC near the ground. Will have to do.

Three Points Tonight!
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Hope you enjoy the night out, MS.

Not sure if there's a link for this. Probably not.

It'll be 5 minute delayed feed on WW. Doh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(15-09-2015, 16:12)madsteveProbably have to have junk food for tea. Wrote: Think there is a KFC near the ground. Will have to do.

KFC, Subway, Frankie and Benny, Luciano's, Harvester, Bella Italia, Muckydonalds, Pizza Hut, Chiquito, etc, etc.

Loads of food outlets on the Middlebrook Retail Park.  Sick

http://www.middlebrook.co.uk/dine.aspx
Sink hole has opened up again here on Mancunian way! will cause some issues for tonight's Champions league game at the Etihad!

have put a pound on Madine to score at any time! Big Grin
JUST SAYING LIKE!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »