Thread Rating:
Reserves
Why would Danny leave, he's managing in his home town?

But I suppose Sheff Utd will be wanting a new manager to blame failure on .........
(15-04-2016, 18:32)Devongone Wrote: Why would Danny leave, he's managing in his home town?

But I suppose Sheff Utd will be wanting a new manager to blame failure on .........

Danny's work at the blunts is well and truly done, and what a marvelous job he did as well!!!  I can see no reason why he would leave, he needs to repair his reputation a bit and so far he hasn't done that this season, so I see him staying and trying to get you back up the table next season.
Today was the title decider between us and Notts County and we lost 3-1 and Notts won the reserve title.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Thats poor.Humphreys out !!!
After what Mark Cooper said about the first team maybe the reserves were motivated. But yeah another year with the reserves before you step up Humps.
So another good win today to round off the season 3-2 against Donny.Apparently we went 2-1 down in the 89th minute and still managed to turn it round.We are still top of the league but Notts County are 1 point behind and have a game in hand and play their last game against Gateshead .Credit has to go to Humph.I really hope we can keep him on for next season with a view to promoting him.
(27-04-2016, 18:59)bluepooch Wrote: So another good win today to round off the season 3-2 against Donny.Apparently we went 2-1 down in the 89th minute and still managed to turn it round.We are still top of the league but Notts County are 1 point behind and have a game in hand and play their last game against Gateshead .Credit has to go to Humph.I really hope we can keep him on for next season with a view to promoting him.

I thought last week against Notts was the title decider. Oh well lets hope Gateshead beat Notts and we win the Reserve title and then we can have a open top bus ride around the town.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Hey great idea .Just restrict the top deck to those who have played in the reserves.the others can ride on the bottom deck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »