Thread Rating:
INTERNATIONAL THREAD v swiss on tuesday
have I won 2 Sleeping?
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Hmmm!!
Lke Maddix I decided to watch the cricket instead of the football. More entertaining than the 5 minutes of Switzerland dominance I saw.

Happy with the win and I know you can only beat who is in front of you but I still don't expect great things next summer.

Am I being overly pessimistic? It is a trait of mine.
You know nothing, Jacko
(09-09-2015, 14:09)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: Lke Maddix I decided to watch the cricket instead of the football. More entertaining than the 5 minutes of Switzerland dominance I saw.

Happy with the win and I know you can only beat who is in front of you but I still don't expect great things next summer.

Am I being overly pessimistic? It is a trait of mine.

you'll fit in well here Big Grin
consilio likes this post
I line the Ursula Undress pic.

Seriously, these games don't get covered over here and I'm too busy watching the Toronto Blue Jays winning series after series to get into the international soccer games.

But, when I do, I'll be supporting:

C-A-N-A-D-A!!!!!! Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
"God Save the King."
there's this new invention called "the internet"
Thurny, 36 years of watching Wednesday was bound to have some effect!
peiowl likes this post
You know nothing, Jacko
Only successes I've seen are L1 promotions Laugh reyt good being a wednesday fan
I've seen 5 Promotions, 4 Relegations, 2 League Cup Finals , 1 FA Cup Final & qualifying for Europe
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(09-09-2015, 23:06)Owlkev71 Wrote: I've seen 5 Promotions, 4 Relegations, 2 League Cup Finals , 1 FA Cup Final & qualifying for Europe

I can add one relegation to your list, 1975 I assume you were too young and would add 3 FA Cup semis.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »