Thread Rating:
INTERNATIONAL THREAD v swiss on tuesday
Cheers, Thurny.

SCO, I think I may be good to go now.
You know nothing, Jacko
I'm on my way down for this one. Can't wait to get back to Wembley, best ground in the world.
Hope you have a nice day out, Consilio!

I might have time to stream this online as I don't have the channels on Tv.

Need this fix a Laptop this morning Doh It's money I suppose
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
3-1 Walcott
214 minutes
England have got them on the ropes now Thumb up

141-5 after 30 overs chasing 301 Cool
and complicated
ENGEEERLAAAAAAAAND, ENGEEEEEEEEERLAND Thumb up

Won by 93 Cool

FLUCKING ROONEY Angry I was on for a Sleeping with 69 minutes Angry twat Angry

Congrats on the record BTW Wayne Whistle
and complicated
Who won?
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
2-0 with Kane & Rooney scoring

Beeb have both goals totalling at 151 mins ( 67th & 84th minutes)
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
i smell chunderfuckhead !! you realy are a wanker thurnypants for actually eating his shit !!!
Didn't see the game but another good result even if the performance wasn't great. Fabulous achievement by Rooney to break Charltons record, we may not see that one broken in our lifetime again unless Harry Kane can stay at the top of the game. For all his critics, Rooney has always given 100% for England and the record of one goal for less than every two games is a great return.

Of course being English we will find anyway to knock our best players at every opportunity, so I expect the rags to publish some story about him getting drunk tonight or something else they make up tomorrow!!! I really wish as a country we would get behind the team more than we do for these games. We have played 8 and won 8, not much else we could have done and when you look at other teams like Spain, Italy and The Netherlands scraping wins or even struggling to qualify as the Dutch are doing, then it puts England 100% record into perspective.
consilio likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »