Thread Rating:
Peter Fox
Former Stoke City goalkeeper Peter Fox boasted about using Deep Heat on the "sensitive places" of young footballers as a punishment, a court has heard.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footb...94328.html

Pity they dont still do this Raheem Sterling and other Footie brats may learn something, bring back the Boot boys rather than the teenage millionaire club might have some respect then

The big thing that gets me about all this is why wait Twenty plus years to kick up a fuss about it? I`m old enough to remember him playing but its not like its Rolf Harris or Jimmy Saville, although again people just magically appeared out the woodwork there also

Whatever next? Mick Mills ate my Hamster ? Mark Chamberlain is my real dad? Mickey Thomas p Whistle d on my chips?
Wow, that is the biggest load of nonsense I have seen in a while!!! Using Deep Heat in that way has been a common prank played in dressing rooms up and down the country for yours!! What next, a law suit because they put shaving cream in my toothpaste!!!

There has to be a statute of limitations regarding this surely, this is going back 29 years, if it caused that much trauma he should have complained back then, not now!!! I hate this sort of stuff!!

Btw, Peter Fox is still officially our youngest ever player having turned out for the Wednesday first team as a 15 year old!!
Good facts there SCO! Glad to see someone else remembers Peter Fox

I`m reading Gary Neville`s autobiography again and the `initation rites `of Manchester United apprentices sounds a lot worse and a lot more varied, perhaps Utd players and coaches of the 80`s better fear a lawsuit-as you say ridiculous
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »