Thread Rating:
Championship Sack race
So thats the two favorites to be sacked gone on the same day!!! Both managers were probably lucky to be kept on after they were relegated last season, but they didn't last long in the Championship!!!
Currently Noblot are losing 3-0 away at the mighty Fulham!!!! This surely has to be the end for Freedman??

Now 4-0 to Fulham!! Goodbye Dougie!!
I was thinking that, the only thing keeping him there is financial constraints a new manager is going to cost unless they are bringing in a lower division manager who can turn things round on a shoestring
TD, you could be right. Bolton are deep in debt, to the tune of over 100m I believe, albeit owed to their owner as opposed to an outside institution. Not sure what contract Freedman is on but it would have to be paid up if they were to fire him and then they would need to pay comp to another club if they poach an existing manager. Relegation would be a catastrophe for them and could indeed see them really plummet like Portsmouth did if they are not careful.
Freedman`s gone I can see them promoting from within `til the end of the season` cheap option and making the Youth team manager temporary manager
Thing is Bolton unlike a few clubs havent got that many `assets` in the way of players to sell on I think you could well be right
Sky Sports News reporting Watford have sacked Billy Mckinlay after only one week.
Very strange. Third in the table but appear to be a bit of a crisis club.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Foreign owners, allegedly want to a foreign manager - so why appoint him in the first place? Daft. Won one, drawn one, sacked.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
McKinley is a foreigner.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Hardly, he quit as assistant coach for Norn'iron to take this job. OK so the English lads couldn't understand a word he said but the foreign chappies would be OK Smile
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »