Thread Rating:
Get a few players in, get a few players out,
Partick Thistle have signed Callum Booth, originally on a loan until the end of the season, on a year's contract. Booth had been the loan king of Hibs, but has shown enough in his 12 games for the Jags to earn a full contract.

I'm sure that will be the first of many moves as Alan Stubbs tries to improve the squad, but our season has a bit to got so there might not be much change just yet.
Cabbage is still good for you
Rhys McCabe released by Sheffield Wednesday, only 22 years old maybe another one who left for the South too early for Hibs to rescue?
You're right about one thing, TD. Too many talented young Scots have gone south a year or two too early and many of them have had to have their careers rescued by Hibs. Let us get the benefits this time.
Dinnae expect too much movement in till we ken which division we'll be in
McCabe never broke through into our first team on a consistent basis. In the game she played he looked good but was soon dropped again and the rumours always persisted that he didn't have a great attitude or work ethic on the training field and thats why he wasn't being picked. I know he pissed off the management team at Hillsborough when he refused to go out on loan last season, although he did eventually move to Pompey for a few games at the end of the season, but by then it was too late.

Still think he could do a job for you, but as you say knowing what league you are in is the first thing.
The promising thing for me is on Hibs TV big Stubbs has mentioned while their in la manga they have been talking to players agents.
Hopefully meaning he made it clear who he wants to keep and what players are being released also identifying what players could come in. Onwards and upwards
GGTTH
According to tonight's STV NEWS sports desk Alan Stubbs said a lot of work and disscussions have taken place with players and their agents recently. He seems quite confident about the future of these players staying at Easter Rd maybe things and times are changing for the better at HFC.

Fingers crossed if Stubbs can keep the squad together and gain promotion to the SPL I've no doubt even more fans will buy Season Tickets.

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
No matter which league we end up in it is our No 1 priority to have players capable of playing at that level and paramount that these players can gain promotion if the play offs don`t go our way. I would imagine Alan Stubbs has identified the players he wants to keep and those he would like to add to his squad.
Money should not be a big problem considering we fans were promised that the inflated prices we were charged for the current 14/15 season would provide a surplus to be used on the playing pool. A similar promise was made for cash raised by the sale of the 51% of the club to the fans.
Our movement in the transfer market this summer will see if the club are true to their word or are full of hot air and we end up rummaging around for players in July like previous years.
Kal Naismith been released by Accrington Stanley, he`s what 23 now, surely not washed up so early?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kal_Naismith
Ex-Hibbie, Stephen Dobbie is being released by Crystal Palace. He has been on loan to Fleetwood Town in League One. Would he come back, would you want him back?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »