Thread Rating:
Thread For Anything But Football
Is it an Amish settlement?
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Funnily enough, there's an Amish store right around the corner. I find myself wondering how they're allowed to use all the modern devices.

I did choose to come here it's true, and there's limited internet access in the wilderness, but the view of the lake from the upper decking is pretty sweet Wink
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Ah yes but if I'm lucky I can see naked ladies getting ready out of my bedroom window at uni.
Thurnscoe 1 stateside 0 Whistle
Statesideowl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Ahh, but that won't last. And some day you'll wish you had the other view. Enjoy it while it lasts though, certainly can't complain at that view!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Brilliant win by the Giants to take the World Series 4-3 after an incredibly close game 7!!!! Well done Giants, big parade in downtown on Friday probably along with 2 million others!!!
Yeah Congrats to The Giants, it was a nailbitter game 7, but Bumgarner was out of this world. Well done to Kansas City for an unbelievable season.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Bonfire night and bloke across road with 5 kids, has set off about a grands worth of fireworks! Twat has never worked! And he's a blunt!

So us tax payers have paid for his entertainment again!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
It's like bloody downtown Basra up high green......
Illegitimi non carborundum
I din't know that stateside was an Okie from Muskoki. Laugh

Here's what's pissing me off right now. Bloody Rob is on the lam running away from police. And everyone is feeling sorry for him and not poor Peter who never killed Tina anyway. Sick

Look, that Rob useless waste of space is a cold blooded murderer. Angry

Listing to Carla simpering away "I love you Rob" and all that shite sends me off to the whiskey bottle for another slug.

So, I want to start a petition:

FIRE THE SCRIPT WRITER ON CORRIE!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Are you with me or what? Huh
"God Save the King."
Who, What, not seen an episode of Corrie for 3 years ... just perfect !
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »