Thread Rating:
Thread For Anything But Football
Did they play the Superbowl this year Huh
and complicated
Least viewing for along time apparently ..never ever watched it myself as I can't handle all the non related sport events.

Weird country that is very sick at the moment
Tampa Bay Buccaneers won it this year.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(10-02-2021, 12:29)Owlkev71 Wrote: Tampa Bay Buccaneers won it this year.

Yep but I didn’t watch it either. No doubt there will be another Covid increase in a few weeks for those who watched it and partied like it was a normal year.
Well they are going for the same bullshit in mexico ..as it's quite popular with los pochos del norte ...

Anyway silly place ...
Liam shaw has agreed personal terms with Celtic but is basically letting his agent sort out a contract with Wednesday before he leaves ..and he will because I'm sure we won't offer him nothing like what Celtic are going to do !
We will get 300 thousand peanuts by the way ...yet another xxxx up on the financial part of things by Mr clownsiri !!!
Maddix likes this post
(10-02-2021, 21:24)Imre varadi Wrote: Liam shaw has agreed personal terms with Celtic but is basically letting his agent sort out a contract with Wednesday before he leaves ..and he will because I'm sure we won't offer him nothing like what Celtic are going to do !
We will get 300 thousand peanuts by the way ...yet another xxxx up on the financial part of things by Mr clownsiri !!!

And Celtic will sell him to Liverpool (their parent club) in a couple of years for 20 or 30 million and we'll have a sell on clause of a box of 240 Yorkshire Tea bags and a pound of sugar with a bottle of milk thrown in if he helps win a trophy Cool
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
As an aside , just banned from owlstalk for calling out the site owner for posting teasers about what he knows behind the scenes and not telling ppl, rightly or wrongly I disagree with this , a public discussion forum on any subject should be for free speech and the right to question , but not there apparently , disagree with the Mods ... and BANHAMMERED, so anyone that knows him personally (or who he actually is) tell him he's a xxxx !!!
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
(11-02-2021, 23:21)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: As an aside , just banned from owlstalk for calling out the site owner for posting teasers about what he knows behind the scenes and not telling ppl, rightly or wrongly I disagree with this , a public discussion forum on any subject should be for free speech and the right to question , but not there apparently , disagree with the Mods ... and BANHAMMERED, so anyone that knows him personally (or who he actually is) tell him he's a xxxx !!!

Probably owned by Donald Trump Wereham Laugh
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
and complicated
(11-02-2021, 23:21)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: As an aside , just banned from owlstalk for calling out the site owner for posting teasers about what he knows behind the scenes and not telling ppl, rightly or wrongly I disagree with this , a public discussion forum on any subject should be for free speech and the right to question , but not there apparently , disagree with the Mods ... and BANHAMMERED, so anyone that knows him personally (or who he actually is) tell him he's a xxxx !!!

The teasers happen multiple times on a daily basis Wareham. Think it’s all bait to increase the site traffic (and revenue?)
Canada are apparently going to a World Cup Huh not sure which sport yet Cool
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »