YEA!!!!

WAY TO GO SENATORS!!!!!!

YOU STUCK IT TO THE RANGERS TODAY!!!!!

OTTAWA SENATORS FOR THE STANLEY CUP!!!

A CANADIAN TEAM FOR A CHANGE!!!!

[Image: 2bkf2l3xyxi5p0cavbj8.png]
"God Save the King."
BRILLIANT VICTORY OILERS!!!

YOU DEMOLISHED THOSE ANAHEIM MIGHTY DUCKS!!!

MIGHTY????

MORE LIKE LAME DUCKS.

OILERS 7 DUCKS 1

[Image: scxsuiit824f8druiaf83mo3j.png]
"God Save the King."
Game 7 back in Anaheim on Wednesday, loser goes home.

Game 6 tomorrow for the Senators/Rangers.

Still a long way to go Pei.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(08-05-2017, 13:47)Owlkev71 Wrote: Game 7 back in Anaheim on Wednesday, loser goes home.

I know. It'll be interesting to see if Anaheim turn up completely demoralized or if they'll respond to the drubbing with the bit between their teeth. I didn't see all of yesterday's game but from what I did see, Oilers were all over them. I'm not really feeling confident wrt the Ottawa/ Rangers series as the Rangers play better defence than the Sens. Too often, the Sens leave their goaltender unprotected.
"God Save the King."
(08-05-2017, 13:47)Owlkev71 Wrote: Game 7 back in Anaheim on Wednesday, loser goes home.

I back Anaheim to win the decider but for no other reason than they are my local team now!!! Lost interest in the NHL playoffs once the Blackhawks went out without even turning up against Nashville!!
(08-05-2017, 17:45)St Charles Owl Wrote:

I back Anaheim to win the decider but for no other reason than they are my local team now!!!  Lost interest in the NHL playoffs once the Blackhawks went out without even turning up against Nashville!!

This is the first year for a long time that any Canadian team has gone this deep into the playoffs. That's the only reason I'm following it. Fed up of American teams, especially the ones in the sunbelt, winning. Sorry but hockey and southern California don't seem to mesh imo. A new franchise in Las Vegas? What next? How about Quebec City, where the fans really understand the game?
"God Save the King."
Congrats to the Senators.
peiowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Lads, anything but football... 3.40 pm 11 May 1985 Peace dove

Please stop and remember those who died in the other Yorkshire football disaster today.

What should have been a celebration of City winning the Third Division title 56 turned to tragedy when 56 died and 265 were injured when fire engulfed a wooden stand at Valley Parade during the last game of the season against Lincoln City.
peiowl, Washington, Was Wereham Owl like this post
TORONTO BLUE JAYS 17 CINCINNATI REDS 2.

Our lads know how to win. Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
"God Save the King."
(30-05-2017, 14:42)peiowl Wrote: TORONTO BLUE JAYS 17 CINCINNATI REDS 2.

Our lads know how to win. Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up

Except for the Playoffs Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »