Thread Rating:
Aston Villa vs WBA - Double Match Thread
I had a feeling berahino and Ideye wiuld be fit. Hopefully keeping it under wraps till now will have the desired effect and make villa think..... BuggerWink
Me and Bren snuggling up on the couch and really looking forward to watching this on BT Sport.  Good luck to all the fans going to the game; please give it some welly!  Forget about the Cup this is all about 3 points.  Come on You Baggies!
On the bench is Myhill, Olsson, Wisdom, Pocognoli, Baird, Mulumbu and Sessegnon. 

I'm not sure where McManaman is but he could be injured or not fit enough to be to play. The league match is definitely more important in my opinion so a strong team tonight and a couple of changes to keep players fresh at the weekend is all good with me.  
Tim Sherwood's pre-match interview is a masterpiece of madness. "Experience is overrated." Yes, Tim, you leave 'knowing stuff' to all those other, lesser managers.
Our bench is awful if we go 1-0 down.
16/1 Gardner to score first. Could not resist it.
Empty seats, my lord...

Nervy first five, particularly in the Villa defence. We're not really doing enough to pressure them, though.
Very edgy game. We need to get a grip before they start to believe they have a chance!
Not very impressive so far.... Vile seem to be running the show.
Rediculous. Now there is a fight on
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »