Thread Rating:
The Special One Aint So Special
after watching the Chelsea/PSG game last night
and yet again watching those overpaid Chelsea "stars" behave like children in nursery school
i came to the conclusion that the rule book for football has been somehow re-written by mourinho and very cleverly replaced the existing ones.

It`s now acceptable to surround the ref to get an opponent sent off
It`s also acceptable that if Diego Costa falls over a blade of grass in the box that hasnt been cut properly, to give him a penalty.
Chelsea players are no longer to be booked
i could go on and on.........(but i won`t)

as Ibrahimovic said "it was like being surrounded by babies"

a few years ago it was Man U we all hated
think now that mantle has been well and truly passed over to Mourinho and his bunch of overpaid mommas boys.

thanks for reading
Peace And Harmony To You All

Garry(somewhere in Essex)
@Kristien 1965
The bloke is a turd. Angry

(Not you Garry - welcome!) Angel
Don't you just love their plastic fans, though?
A couple of years back I posted on their 606 Board, saying how well their Club had come up in recent years (thanks only to Abramovitch who saved them from bankruptcy due to Master Bates' overspending). I showed them that Chelsea were now 10th in the all-time League placings, above Albion in 11th. It was meant as a compliment because their Club were a joke until Tom Docherty gave them a decent spell in the late 60s. However, I got a volley of abuse for comparing THEM with a little facking Northern Club like ours.
"Who gives a fack what happened facking years ago?". Then I pointed out that 10th and 11th were the ALL-TIME LEAGUE PLACINGS, and would they prefer it if I gave them the ALL-TIME placings since 1965, say,..... 1990, say,..... or just since the Premier came into existence?
"Fack off" was all I got back.
They're a TOP Club, you know. They invented The Liquidator chant, and the "We are the boys from Che-elsea", and the unforgettable "One Man Went to Mow".
Top fans - I just wouldn't let any of them got on my train, though.
They will always be one of the clubs that gave England a bad name in European football to me with their thuggish fans. Now followed by a bunch of nouveau rich flankers. Mourinho employed gamesmanship in pre match comments. Why the media hang off his every word defeats me. Normally I would support any British club in Europe but not last night. I am glad they lost.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
I dislike Chelsea more than I dislike any other football team including Wolves.

You can look at Chelsea and see everything that is wrong with the modern game and last night they were exposed to the World for what they are, Cheating, diving, overpaid prima donnas and managed by an overrated buffoon.

Mourinho and Oscar....2 of the most dispicable characters in Sport.

Mickey Mouse indeed..... Big Grin
drewks likes this post
(12-03-2015, 16:15)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: They will always be one of the clubs that  gave England a bad name in European football to me with their thuggish fans. Now followed by a bunch of nouveau rich flankers. Mourinho employed gamesmanship in pre match comments. Why the media hang off his every word defeats me. Normally I would support any British club in Europe but not last night. I am glad they lost.

"Mourinho employed gamesmanship in pre match comments. Why the media hang of his every word defeats me."
Amelia nails it.
Mourinho came to England from Porto on the back of a Uefa Cup win and announced he was The Special One. And the fawning media bought it. He's been snide and rude ever since, showing disrespect whenever it fits his agenda. The media have also been sycophantic ever since, but maybe commentators like Five Live's Alan Green are starting to be brave enough to call him out. I'll never forget how Mourinho criticised Berkshire Ambulance Service for not arriving quickly enough for his liking at the Madejski Stadium when Petr Cech suffered his head injury against Reading. He and Chelsea fans are welcome to each other. Without Abramovich's billions everyone knows Chelsea would not have won what they have.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »