Thread Rating:
OTHER FOOTBALL - Miscellaneous
(27-02-2015, 23:23)wba_1996 Wrote:
(27-02-2015, 22:24)betterthanbaird Wrote: I'm doing a draft on another forum atm, so I might need help from some on good current lesser known players.

Not sure what you mean by draft?

And if you just mean good foreign players you don't hear much about over here then I can think of a few: Roberto Firmino, Kevin Volland, Matteo Musaccio, Luciano Vietto, Filipe Anderson, Paco Alcacer. I'm sure Josh can name loads more.

I do meant that, thanks for the list, you all basically pick a team (draft like American sports, basically picking in order)
(27-02-2015, 23:34)betterthanbaird Wrote:
(27-02-2015, 22:24)betterthanbaird Wrote: I'm doing a draft on another forum atm, so I might need help from some on good current lesser known players.

And if you just mean good foreign players you don't hear much about over here then I can think of a few: Roberto Firmino, Kevin Volland, Matteo Musaccio, Luciano Vietto, Filipe Anderson, Paco Alcacer. I'm sure Josh can name loads more.

I do meant that, thanks for the list, you all basically pick a team (draft like American sports, basically picking in order)
Oh, sounds interesting. Try this website: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler-s...ktwertetop Gives the current market value of every player in the world (some have to be taken with a pinch of salt but in the main its very accurate), just scroll through until you find a player nobody else has in their draft  Tongue  
[Image: 1348664730___West_Brom_-_Banner.png]
(27-02-2015, 23:41)wba_1996 Wrote:
(27-02-2015, 23:34)betterthanbaird Wrote:

Oh, sounds interesting. Try this website: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler-s...ktwertetop Gives the current market value of every player in the world (some have to be taken with a pinch of salt but in the main its very accurate), just scroll through until you find a player nobody else has in their draft  Tongue  

Thanks, I've seen the website a couple of times before and it should be very helpful.
An undetonated British Second World War bomb has been found near Dortmund's stadium - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31639817

That should ginger them up a bit!!!
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
WHAT ON EARTH has happened to LVG's hair??
The darker rug on top is now levitating about 3" above the top of his head! Is this some sort of divine halo or something? Laugh Laugh

Please advise, BaggieVic Blush
SO....1st March and there's us, 2 points ahead of Everton! Who'd've thought THAT??
(01-03-2015, 20:12)drewks Wrote: SO....1st March and there's us, 2 points ahead of Everton! Who'd've thought THAT??

Finished last season 12 places below them, 2 teams going from so far away to turning it around is always amusing, a bit like when we went from 8th and Liverpool 7th to us 17th and them 2nd.

Anyone see Izzy Brown lifting the cup? Hope he gets a decent loan soon.
Just noticed that Tony Mowbray is back in Management again.

He was appointed boss of Coventry City yesterday.

Think he'll do any good at this level and with this Club.?
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
I wish him well, but Mowbray's struggled everywhere since Albion really. I'd have thought his footballing ideals would only get harder to implement the further down the ladder he drops, but maybe he's changed his philosophy. We'll see.
Irvine talking to Oldham Laugh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »