Thread Rating:
Strange decision
Not sure what prompted it but it seems that our game against Gateshead was moved forward to tonight because the National League said they couldn't play Tuesday, Thursday then Saturday, The league said that there wasn't enough recovery time from Thursday night and Saturday midday.
So our game gets moved forward 24 hours to tonight.
Chesterfield complain but it's no good. Then knock me down with a feather, Halifax and Oldham are told to play their game on Thursday!!!! Best of all, they have to play it at our bloody stadium.
Arse and elbow definitely getting some mentions
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
Head v Aldershot called off last week meant they had an extra game to fit in
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

It's all down to play offs innit.

When I were a lad, when we had proper winters, league games would go on well into May without a deadline to get all the fixtures in.

It's the same up in Scotland with the Premiership split. Dundee now having to play Rangers at St Johnstone.

It's just how it is nowadays.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Going back into the mid 1980's North End played their last game at Millwall about 10 days after the season finished won 2-0 Graham Bell got both, also when we got promoted i n the 78/79 season we had alreay played all our games before Wrexham played Peterborough the only side who could get above us.

Cracking game the last 20 minutes were tension filled ended up 0-0 we went up
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

If they would just make us play every night until we win one we might be having a slightly more inspiring end to the season.

Halifax v Oldham should be good. Last time Oldham came they invaded the pitch ........ at least they were getting full use out of it.

You'd think our players would be trying to prove they are worth keeping in League Two. So far in the categories of Pride, Heart and Desire to please their Fans they are registering a big fat zero.

You'll all be too young to remember Andy Pandy on TV, but Andy and Teddy spent an awfully long time WAVING GOODBYE. I wonder if some of our players are following a similar script.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »