Prediction League Week 33 Results
Premier League

Lady J 13
Zinman 2
B.B.B. 1
Derby -1
Minizin -2
Stairs -2

Well where do you start with this one?? For starters we can now safely claim to have reached new depths in terms of the ability of our performance as a group with this weeks scoring coming in as the lowest total of the season!! The balls were a disaster, all bar one missed on the Gamball, everyone missed on the Bonus and only two scored the extra point on the Scoreball!! When you add only 4 correct scores, of which one person got two of them, and only 6 correct results out of the 60 games predicted on then you can start to see why this week was pitiful!!

The one exception to all this is Lady Jane, she got a spot on Gamball and managed 2 correct scores!! In the end she scored 13 points, and because of all the negative scores she scored individually more than the whole division scored!!! Her dominance this week over every other player means I am giving her a paragraph of her own and not talking about anybody else!!

Zinman's poor form continued but remarkably his pathetic 2 points sees him take 2nd place this week!!! I really have nothing more to add to this and it just goes further downhill from here!! BBB is 3rd with one point and then Derby comes in with minus 1 point. Minizin and Stairs should be thankful I am even mentioning them with their -2 each!! Three of these players set season worst totals!!

355 Zinman
334 Derby
334 BBB
333 Minizin
306 Stairs
267 Lady Jane

Not much change in the scores means not much change in the table, Zinman actually increased his lead as BBB moves joint second and Minizin moved down to 4th place and that's about your lot!!

Cheers
SCO

Championship

AAA 9
Snooty 8
SCO 6
BaggieOne 5
Sanjay 3
Themaclad 1
Twerton 0

Well it was better than last week - just! Once again nobody reached double figures though everyone avoided a minus. For the second week running the balls were a disaster - just 1 correct gamball, one bonus and a total ball score of -16, one better than last week!

AAA tops the table with 9 points but he missed the chance to close the gap for the play off place by not playing the gamball which, of course, he got spot on missing out on 4 extra points. He was though the only player to get his bonus right. A point back is Snooty who scored on 4 games including the gamball but couldn't find any correct scores. Playing his bonus by forecasting a heavy Huddersfield defeat didn't help him. Also scoring on 4 games was SCO. In his case he also got one correct score but missed out on all his balls to end with just 6 points.

BaggieOne got 100% of his correct results spot on, but as there were only 2 of them (and neither were the gamball or bonus) he only amassed 5 points, 2 better than Sanjay. Themaclad avoided zero points by virtue of the scoreball point leaving Twerton at the foot of the week's table. Like BaggieOne, he didn't bother with any 2 point games, turning all of his correct predictions into correct scores. When I say 'all', I mean just 1 with the 4 points wiped out by his negative gamball and bonus.

340 SCO
327 Twerton
309 Snooty
299 AAA
290 Themaclad
276 BaggieOne
234 Sanjay

No change in the overall positions again with SCO stretching his lead at the top to 13 points.

Zin
Lord Snooty and Stairs like this post
Bloody Rebecca Welch. I'd be well on top if she'd awarded Bristol City three more penalties. Rolleyes
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »