Thread Rating:
Terriers at the Vicarage
OMG! New bloke's lost his marbles already. Edwards on for Matos.

Sorry. Meant to say he's a genius.

Phew!

First Town manager to win his first game since errm. Warnock.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Danny, Danny, Sick Note Ward ....
Danny, Danny, Sick Note Ward!! Whistle

Oood a thunk eh? Apart from AmChaff Thumb up
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Never doubted him for a minute.

Anyway. Today's hero Danny Ward, now has 47 goals for the Town, putting him in 29th equal place in our all time leading goalscorers chart. Level with legends Charlie Luke and Phil Starbuck.

Scratch that one. I've counted three of his Rotherham goals there. He's only got 44. That puts him level in 37th with Tony Leighton.

I think you might have to watch on YouTube, the knobs don't seem to like having their content advertised elsewhere these days.

Good to see Ben Hamer playing in goal for Town again too Whistle
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Radio Local - post match - So did Herr Brighton Writer seem like he was in charge of what was good today? Well we won with Frau Horrible sitting in the stands. As good as Hannah is, she's a well known pain in the arse for us. Fortunately I made some little changes and she was no longer in charge of being the major pain in the ass, and so we won. We will try this against L666s. Maybe.
A guide to cask ale.

Sorba's personal reasons for missing the Watford game were that his partner was giving birth. He's back training and ready to torment those dirty Leeds defenders.

Come on!

(24-02-2024, 21:49)Lord Snooty Wrote: Anyway. Today's hero Danny Ward, now has 47 goals for the Town, putting him in 29th equal place in our all time leading goalscorers chart. Level with legends Charlie Luke and Phil Starbuck.

Scratch that one. I've counted three of his Rotherham goals there. He's only got 44. That puts him level in 37th with Tony Leighton.

The club have finally cottoned on to this. Wish someone would update the records page on Wikipedia.
Isn't the point of WIKI that it's open source/editing and anyone can create/edit pages or content provided the sauces of the information are referenced/provided?
Daddies, HP, Heinz or Hellmann's are all acceptable sauces to most. Tongue
A guide to cask ale.

Yes, but I don't know how to. Blush
Click on Edit in the top right corner. The world is then your lobster.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »