Thread Rating:
A Lovers Tiff?
No thunder stolen. I've looked all day and not been able to get on and looked in the ground to no avail, but we're back and kicking and so are town
Lord Snooty and theo_luddite like this post
Another day, another door, another high, another low
By far the better team and deserved to win.
Who needs a manager when we've got Worthy.
ritchiebaby, theo_luddite, Lord Snooty like this post
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Just one question.

What on earth is a cannovarro?
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Breitenreiter

Very hard fought game last night, I said on the way home there wasn’t much in it and the stats would suggest the same.

A bit of luck for the goal but you have to be in the right place at the right time to finish it.

Should’ve had a penalty in the second half when handled off the line but not the easiest thing for the liner to see, that would’ve resulted in a red card as well.

Slightly worrying that in the 89tu minute we are pumping the ball into the box from a free kick, one we almost concealed from. Game management comes into play at that point surely
Mr 59

Has a rather impressive CV tbf, read a few tactical analysis articles on him and his style is very much what we've been doing these last few games, which hopefully should continue
Another day, another door, another high, another low
But if Mr. W is doing what what Mr. C is doing in Italy, why bother. Well right now anyway?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Well this looks an exciting appointment.

Breitenreiter's Blue n White Army.
What's all this about a German Salty Dog being appointed manager? BreinTerrier or something like that? Thread rewrite required in the morning. Barstewards. Salt on the rim of that cocktail sir?

(15-02-2024, 14:15)Lord Snooty Wrote: Just one question.

What on earth is a cannovarro?

A weekend holiday in a caravan in Filey with pizza from Deliveroo?
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Snoots,

I'm not sure mentioning armies with a German in charge is a good idea.

He seems to do best with clubs like Paderborn and Zurich who weren't expected to succeed. Schalke was okay, but Hoffenheim was pretty much a disaster. And it looks like two years is his max'. But he does like to attack, so maybe exciting times are indeed ahead.
Don't mention the war.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »