Thread Rating:
Crawley Town @ The Broadfield Stadium 31/1/2015
I will make a prediction, the match between Crawley and North End on Saturday will be the last time these two clubs will ever meet in a league game. Crawley seem to me to be on downward spiral and in my view will be relegated at the end of the season.
They have been unfortunate that John Gregory has had a heart operation and has now been replaced by Dean Saunders and Paul Groves, but they looked a poor side when the two teams met in September.
A work mate saw Crawley play at Fleetwood and described them as a pub side, after the game 15 Crawley fans wanted to meet and greet Saunders and tell him were he was going wrong, the club is struggling.
As for us hopefully a more attacking performance than the disappointing result on Saturday. Rumour has it both Hugill and Garner may have a sniff of playing.
Only a win will do any other result can be classed as not good enough.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Must win game to keep pace with the top 3 sides, you cannot afford to drop any further behind!!
Spot on St Charles

1 down to a pub team

Grayson should be reading the riot act at half time!!! He has to question the commitment and desire of the team to get promoted, the playoffs are a lottery, have to want to get to the autos!!
Well we won't do that SCO shocking result today the winner scored by a Nuneaton reject

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »