Thread Rating:
Chesterfield Prediction League 2022/23 Matchday 60
Thanks Matt for doing this.

Really pleased Salts won. Don't quite know how I ever got in the lead in the first place. But then Salts seemed surprised to be accelerating through on the rails, too.

I lack stamin ........................... aaaaaaaaaaah.
spireitematt likes this post
`Surprised` isn`t really the word, Dev. `Gobsmacked` would be much nearer the mark; still no idea how it happened. Thanks to you all for the congratulations, which are accepted with no small measure of embarrassment.

Most of all, though, thanks to Matt for doing all the hard work and for his patience in putting up with me occasionally being a royal pain in the arse when I think he`s got the scores wrong (and, often as not, subsequently finding out that he`s right and I`m wrong).

Hopefully see you all again next season and, as Snoots says, in League 2!
spireitematt likes this post
(10-05-2023, 12:24)SaltergateBorn Wrote: `Surprised` isn`t really the word, Dev. `Gobsmacked` would be much nearer the mark; still no idea how it happened. Thanks to you all for the congratulations, which are accepted with no small measure of embarrassment.

Most of all, though, thanks to Matt for doing all the hard work and for his patience in putting up with me occasionally being a royal pain in the arse when I think he`s got the scores wrong (and, often as not, subsequently finding out that he`s right and I`m wrong).

Hopefully see you all again next season and, as Snoots says, in League 2!

It's good to have another pair of eyes checking the scores.

Hopefully we will be in L2 next season but if we aren't then it will be another rollercoaster season in the National League.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »