Thread Rating:
Hibs v Saint Mirren, Sat 6 May, KO 3.00pm
So the final top six "split" fixtures begin with Hibs taking on the Buddies in a "must win" match at ER Stadium with a big attendance expected. I think Johnson/Hibs need to tackle each game in the same way - try to win it, register as many league points "on the board" as poss, and see where we end up at the end of the Scot Prem season. C'mon Hibs! It's time to play well and end the season with some positivity!

GGTTH
Looking forward to this, if only to get away from the ludicrous, endless, gammon thrashing off to Charlies coronation/criminal enterprise/farce.

A disgusting spectacle.
A bit of lazy stereo-typing there, jim, but never mind, let's get back to the main event of the day. An excellent first half from Hibs but it sounded like a nervous finish after a string of missed chances didn't lead to another 3 or 4 goals for Hibs.

We've now got Hearts fully in our sights, so let's get a bit af control over our own futures and hunt them down.
Cabbage is still good for you
Just back and a lotta Hibs fans in the stands sharing similar sentiments re this coronation charade Jim and an appropriate pair of giant banners "laying it on the line" where they can put their coronation and it would be more fitting to "feed the poor" instead - well said!!
FT 2-1 and Hibs fairly comfortable and in control until the only way Saints were gonna score was through a Hibs error and that's what happened - very poor marking from a long through pass. Hibs not playing as well after Doyle-Hayes exit with a head injury. Youann's goal well taken after dispossessing a lax Buddy, Fraser, and running in on goal (about a 30 metre run in), and coolly dispatching the ball in their goal net via the far post - a vg goal! Fish's headed goal well-taken from a CK and the game should've been wrapped up 3-0 just before HT - an easy scoring opp scorned by Cris Cadden! Also no coincidence their goalie, Carson, had a fine performance and kept them in contention. Anyway, job done and we move on to the next challenge.

GGTTH
I wouldn't expect the Hibs support to be behind that Pish, and they showed their disapproval today and good on them! The whole spectacle in London was disgusting, turned my stomach, and judging by punters of all varieties in the pubs before and after i'd say i was far from alone in that sentiment.

And a good performance at easter road to savour, 2 well taken goals and the game really should have been over as a contest by h/t. The last quarter of the game was pretty ropey though, we seemed to fall out the game and ended up having to hang on.

Results go our way tomorrow and we could very much be back in the hunt.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »