Thread Rating:
Forest Green v The Owls L1 Match Thread
It was his old manager I don't see harm in that stateside if you don't laugh you cry ..no point it's work you have bad days you have to get through them..
Dennis doesn't deserve to be in the starting lineup in Wednesday after today but neither do about 7 others !!!
I'd like to see Dawson rested cos I'm convinced stockers will get a clean sheet the first game he gets chance which will hopefully make Dawson do the same in the weeks that come ...I missed the goal it will be interesting to see who f#vked up ..him or iorfal ?
Statesideowl likes this post
Nobody put in a noteworthy shift. It'd be easy to drop the squad on the back of that result..
It's still in our hands but honestly it's going to be such a squeaky bum grind now when it didn't need to be.

Dawson caught out flapping for the first goal and Palmer wrong side of his man after a team effort of shit defending. Dawson nearly gifted them another but saved the resulting shot.
We could've easily been humiliated 3-0 as we never looked like scoring.

I just don't understand Moore's need to fall back into old ways that never worked or benefitted us.
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Yep Dawson needs dropping I font see why not ? He did it to Stockdale and it worked out wonders !! It's squeaky bum time now Stockdale doesn't flap because he cares less due to his experience and nailed on retirement coming up !! Once Dawson starts he doesn't stop it's a fact we know this why go through it all again (sigh )
Statesideowl likes this post
What struck me was the total lack of urgency from the start. We looked like we thought that we only had to turn up to win.

Should have lost that by 3 or 4 and the other teams will have looked at that and thought 'we can easily catch those fookers' so will step up.

Can't be arsed to comment on individuals, whys and wherefores because they were all shi'te with a special mention for Hunt who didn't manage to control one passĀ  Cool
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
and complicated
BML Update

Maddix gets a Smartass for the predictions
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Still livid with that apathetic performance.
Even the SWFC website is sheepish
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I'm too embarrassed to look at the website and the match report Angry
and complicated
I'm wondering how DM approached the kids after the high fives losing on Tuesday. They deserve credit for their run but not directly after a terrible loss to the Dingles.
Yesterday's result should have been at minimum, hairdryer treatment.
I can understand they might be tired but they didn't even look up for it.

Cheltenham is going to be a bundle of nerves with more of that suicidal passing at the back.
Bolton, Barnsley and FG all went the same way and after such a long run trying to play attacking football I'm thinking Moore's lost his mind.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »