Thread Rating:
Town fixtures 2022/23 and match threads
(20-03-2023, 15:31)Lord Snooty Wrote:
(19-03-2023, 16:07)theo_luddite Wrote: The Blunts beating Blackburn today means our match on 22nd April will have to be rearranged. Given they have midweek games during the week before and after, I think it will be ~2/3/4 May when we play that game.

Weds May 3rd.

Now moved again to Thursday the 4th.

Well thanks a bunch. We were going to book our place on the pavement in London for the coronation on that day. Whistle
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Oh, if I wake up soon enough I can go now .... er, well, maybe. Whistle
They've only got to move it again to the 2nd and bingo - I nailed all 3 dates Laugh
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Right then, I'll string some words together about Watford then shall I. Rolleyes
I'll do the Swansea thread
Lord Snooty likes this post
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
i'm going to struggle for the rest of the season with the new job, hopefully be able to get a few done next season regardless of what league we are in
Lord Snooty and theo_luddite like this post
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Put me down for Blunderland Snoots, I'll do what I can between packing suitcases and making sure I've got my passport where it needs to be. I'm hoping to pick up some more work too after a meeting I had on Friday, however it might not start until after the season ends as I'll be over t'other side o't Pond when we play Cardiff. Don't worry - I'll take my laptop to take care of that match thread. I'll just about be back for The Blunts game, but could quite easily be watching it from behind my eyelids if it's on Sky/Now TV as a midweek match.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Right, I'll do the Blunts game then and that's every game sorted. Thanks everybody for contributing this season. Let's hope we're still playing in the humpionship next season, playing the likes of Leeds, West Ham and Everton, instead of Exeter and Cheltenham.

And let's hope we're not at Wembley in 12 months time in the Papa John's Final. Rolleyes
I see some young chap called Kachunga scored for Bowton today. German lad apparently trying to make a name for himself over here. Maybe we should keep an eye on him, seems to be quite a prospect, along with that other young kid Cameron Jerome. Whistle

I would imagine Wemberlee would be quite full if we played Argyle though, must be a good motorway connection from Plymouth to Wembley. Who knew?

Oh - hang on a minute ....
A guide to cask ale.

Cardiff pushed back to the Sunday noon slot for Sky TV.
10 free buses put on by the club, which is good of them considering some will have paid well north of £80 for train tickets for Saturday and there's no chance of getting a train there by kick-off on Sunday (unless you leave Saturday & book a B&B in Shrewsbury).

The Southern crew can get there from London but only just at similar eye watering prices. Yes railcards make it cheaper but it's all about Sky again, innit?
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »