Thread Rating:
Celtic v Hibs, Sat 18 March, KO 3.00pm
I must say this away fixture is not the one Hibs would be looking forward to after a very poor display v RFC at ER Stadium in their last match. The only positive I can think of is the fact the guys have had a decent break because of the Scot Cup quarter-final weekend with no Hibs participation. I hope our manager, Lee Johnson, deploys a more pragmatic strategy with a recognition of the threat to our flanks in servicing the vg strikers they have in front of Marshall's goal. The Hoops are unbeaten at home for a very, very long time and subsequently one can only perceive that Hibs chances of attaining any kinda positive result are slim. It would be great if Hibs sensationally picked up what would be a massive 3 pts to enhance their chances of attaining a 4th or 3rd place in the Scot Prem. In reality, that aint gonna happen bar a miracle taking place.

GGTTH
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/pr...celtic-a-1

The match preview! It looks like more injured players returning incl Jake-Doyle-Hayes. I suspect most of them will be on the subs' bench all the same.
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/celtic-3-hibs-1

Here is the HFC match report. Celtic deserved winners based on superior possession and lotsa attacking/scoring opps. Plus a good number of vg game-changing impact subs. However, the ref officiation was abysmal and telling. I won't comment any further - fed up to the back teeth re shit refereeing/VAR this season and debating it time n time again!
ritchiebaby likes this post
"Contentious" red card probaly best sums up the decision.
0762 likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Quite appalling refereeing in this one, never a red card for me. I thought we competed well despite that though and it was only in the closing stages that celtic finally broke through when their subs made an impact.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »