Thread Rating:
Ipswich v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Disappointing after having the lead and down to the bad habit of old in giving away FKs around the box even tough their second goal was on OG of Flint I think.

A good pint though and keeps the unbeaten league run going.
I'm happy with 2-2 smith Smartass
and complicated
Flint could have done with that cup game it seems ...I'm xxxx seething about how we through that away so easy still !!!
Very happy with four points out of six against teams in top two for most of season. Reverse of home game against Ipswich where they went two up and we only started playing in last twenty minutes. 2 - 2 in both games.
peiowl, Owlkev71, St Charles Owl like this post
BML Update

Maddix gets 3  Smartass for score/scorer
Owlkev gets a  Smartass for goal time
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(12-02-2023, 17:07)Owlkev71 Wrote: BML Update

Maddix gets a  Smartass for score/scorer
Owlkev gets a  Smartass for goal time

I thought we got three Smartass for score and scorer Huh
and complicated
Correct Maddix

It's 3 correct score and scorer
2 for the attendance
1 for predictions.
1 for GT
Oops amended
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I'm wrapped up in bed atm. If somebody else wants to do a quick match thread or if people want to put there score/scorer, attendance and goal time in this thread I'm happy either way
A quick thread has been made as nobody answered and I've no time ..put it in important threads please charlie !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »