Thread Rating:
The Owls v Plymouth L1 Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 4TH FEBRUARY KO 3:00PM

[Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg] v [Image: p094001v.jpg]

LAST MATCH

The result we didn't want as we played out a dreary 1-1 draw and have to play a replay next week. Not much happened in the first half and we went in 0-0. Fleetwood took the lead early in the second when Omochere headed in from close range. We forced a replay when Earl put the ball into his own net. Gregory could have won it but headed over near the end

THE MATCH

A top of the table clash as we entertain league leaders Plymouth. Plymouth are having a great season, and like ourselves have lost only 3 times this season and it looks like a 3 or 4 horse race for the 2 automatic spots. There leading scorer Whittaker (9G 7A) has now left the club but they still have Hardie, Ennis & Cosgrove who have 24 goals between them. They are managed by Steven Schumacher who has been in charge since late 2021 and has a 56% win rate.

ALL TIME H2H

OWLS 15
PLYM 13
DRAWS 16

CURRENT FORM

OWLS              -                                Confused Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin                                       

PLYM               -                                Big Grin  Confused  Confused  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin    

EFL STOOGES

DOES IT MATTER THERE ALL CORRUPT Thumb up  Thumb up

JOHN BUSBY
Mark Dwyer and James Wilson
Fourth Official : Ross Joyce

THE TEAM

Dawson
Palmer Iorfa Famewo
Hunt Adeniran Byers FDB Johnson
Windass Smith

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

1-1 Smith

ATTENDANCE

N/A

WEDNESDAYS FIRT GOAL TIME

BML LEAGUE

Owlskev 20
Imre 19
Stateside 19
Wash 18
SCO 16
Peiowl 12
Maddix 9

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Aston Villa v Leicester
Preston v Bristol City
Cambridge v Ipswich
Northampton v Walsall
Aldershot v Dorking

HDAHH

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

WEREHAM
PEIOWL

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]
Washington and Imre varadi like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
3-2 Smith

HHDHD
and complicated
2-1 Byers

DDDHH
1-1 Windarse

DHAHH
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
2-1 Bannan
Ddddd
2-1 Windass
DHAHH
I’m not posting predictions as I’m in the muppet league and we wouldn’t want imre and Maddix to get their knickers in a knot would we ? Doh Doh
Imre varadi likes this post
"God Save the King."
(03-02-2023, 17:20)peiowl Wrote: I’m not posting predictions as I’m in the muppet league and we wouldn’t want imre and Maddix to get their knickers in a knot would we ?  Doh  Doh

Here's a tip Pieblade, read the thread before posting your predictions and then try not to copy  Wink It's simple really  Cool
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Already do that Maddix. I thought it was because I’m in the ML and there’s some obscure rule that says I can’t predict from there.
"God Save the King."
It's not an obscure rule it's in the BML rules on it's own thread ..I'd read it !! The rule was basically made thanks to muppets like you ...it wasn't there to trick anyone ffs !!!

Fucough till the 10th psml !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »