Thread Rating:
The Owls v Fleetwood Town L1 Match Thread
Yet another fixure prediction postponed chesterfield v notes county....sigh Owlskev sigh !!!

Stateside won the gt 17 I think !!!

Attendance anyone ?

Gregory will get pulled as soon as byers or Bannan is back and it may be the last we see off him ..he's lost all confidence this season ..I'd be thinking about Selling him if we can while he's still under contract because let's face it he won't be with us next season due to the crap contract we will offer a veteran who has become as good as useless !!

The Cheltenham game incedently is our match in hand over Plymouth who don't play Ipswich won't drop more points though as they play morecambe who are wank !!!
Massive massive game in the week coming up !!!
Cant do anything about weather Imre and it was only postponed a few hours ago.

Cant find the attendance atm

Found the attendance

Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Looks like you've been working at the ticket office again this week Owlskev Smile

I think wash hit the predictions with 3 everyone else tied on 2..
Owlskev att
Stateside gt
I may be wrong though !!
A worrying thought Derby after there win today are also in the race for automatic promotion.
BML Update

Washington gets a Smartass for the predictions
Owlskev gets a Smartass for the attendance
Stateside gets a Smartass for the goal time
Statesideowl and Washington like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
It's about time we sacked off the attendance. Kev obviously has inside information as he wins it nine times out of ten. It's like asking me which post code I'm predicted to live in Doh
and complicated
(23-01-2023, 12:20)Maddix Wrote: It's about time we sacked off the attendance. Kev obviously has inside information as he wins it nine times out of ten. It's like asking me which post code I'm predicted to live inĀ  Doh

Not true, out of the last 10 home games where the attendance has been predicted the following have won:

Stateside - 3
SCO - 2
Washington - 2
Owlskev - 2
Pei - 1

Keep it in!!
Owlkev71 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »