Thread Rating:
Livingston v Celtic, Sun 6 March - Celtic on "red alert"!!!!
This is definitely a fixture that Celtic and Ange must regard very seriously esp with Rangers on the same pts total after a rather fortuitous win v the Dons. The Hoops unbeaten in the past 23 league matches and must be made aware of the challenge to overcome a team that plays well on their shite artificial pitch and not been beaten by Celtic in the past five matches in Livingston. That has to change tomorrow "at all cost" and full focus on the Lions' "engine room", what makes them "tick" - NULLIFY THAT SIDE OF THEIR GAME AND FIELD PLAYERS WHO CAN PLAY AND SCORE ON THIS PITCH!!! It's what I'd describe as a "red alert match" and I reckon there will be 1000s of Celtic fans filling up the stadium to capacity and all well aware of the importance of this match. Livy are in decent form, but no way are they world beaters or anywhere close to that category!! This match has to be a tactical one on a shite artificial pitch that has given Celtic probs in the past. We'll see how Ange tackles this challenge in order to win what I reckon will be a massive 3 pts. It's time to beat this kinda team on their crappy pitch if they have any great aspirations to wrest back the Scot Prem title this season.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »