Thread Rating:
WBA vs Swansea - Match Thread
[Image: WBASwansea.jpg]

After the all-too-inevitable surrendering of a 1-0 lead at Middlesbrough, it feels like forfeiting the rest of the season might be preferable to watching the train wreck continue. Albion and bottom-of-the-league Peterborough are now the only two teams who've been winless in the last six games; even stretched to ten matches, the form table would still have the Baggies in 23rd place. If the worst comes to the worst, 46 points plus whatever we can scrape from the odd goalless draw will be enough to see us safe this season, but if those pulling the strings don't wake up very quickly, the same may not be true next year.

Monday's visitors, Swansea, are in a worse league position at the moment but slightly better form, despite losing three in a row on the road. Our recent record against them at home has been decent enough, but we also stand on the verge of failing to score at the Hawthorns for three games on the bounce, which would be the first time that's happened to us in this division since November 2003. The good news is that Andy Carroll has been a prolific scorer against the Swans throughout his career, netting more against them than any other side. If ever there was a time for the big man to come good, it's now.
If you are an idiot like me you might not have realised that you can 'subscribe' to the West Brom forum (top right on the the blue banner of the Forum) and will be notified when a new thread is created Doh

This means you don't miss Ska's fantastic match reports and also do not forget to add your predictions each week in the competition.

Very late for me to work it out - but if that helps anyone else.......... Doh
Stairs, is there any reason why we are not showing the grid this year, as I for one enjoy seeing how many predictions i got right, as well as my Game ball and Bonus ball games totals as an indicator of how bad/good i was doing against other players?

I also offer my services to help in getting the last game results out more quickly for Prem, ( and Championship if needed) as I compare my score results against others.
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
(28-02-2022, 15:08)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote: Stairs, is there any reason why we are not showing the grid this year, as I for one enjoy seeing how many predictions i got right, as well as my Game ball and Bonus ball games totals as an indicator of how bad/good i was doing against other players?

I also offer my services to help in getting the last game results out more quickly for Prem, ( and Championship if needed) as I compare my score results against others.
Nothing to do with me.

I am just grateful for the contributions made by the few.

It makes the site a great place to be.
Now this pretty much is the line up I would pick so lets see how it goes.
Checking the stats on fotmob, we're sh%%e, monitoring the action, nothing has happened, we need a wider pitch every time we pass it ends up in a Swansea throw, it appears as though we couldn't trap a bag of cement, both teams couldn't score in a brothel.

Very disillusioned.

Albion til I die.
Whoops
Losing

I have never seen us this poor over and over again

Seriously what has happened
BRUCE OUT!

This is piss poor.
Baggie_One likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Game over now
Booooo

Who appointed Bruce as manager needs to have their P45 issued

What the fook is wrong with our management
Our team.

My sons under 8 team have more passion
Last time we were anywhere near as bad as this was the season before BigZin started taking me to games. More experienced people than me, when was it least this bad? Mid 90s?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »