Thread Rating:
Pearce out, Freedman in!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31085816

Sounds a bit odd. They've sacked club and country legend, Stuart Pearce and replaced him immediately with Bolton failure, Dougie Freedman.

What do you think of that?
This is a decision that has been coming for a few weeks, if they didn't have a transfer embargo I would have said they should have done this a month ago. Nothing like recycling the old managers that have failed in other places, can't imagine Forest fans are happy with this appointment!!
Totally right getting rid of Pearce, isnt a good manager only lasted so long because of his status

Appointing Freedman why not? Hes a real yes man and had no money to spend at Bolton so the transfer embargo wont matter

In all reality Forest need to stop the hiring/firing crash TV stuff and pick a template and stick to it like Ajax/Lyon
Not bring in new managers with new ideas each who wants to spend 10M at the cost of 3+managers a season

"This is how we`ll play and we`ll play it from Juniors to the first team, we need a manager who follows this vision", it certainly wored well for the clubs I mentioned
Dougie now gone
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Not surprised. They could end up in the relegation scrap yet.
(13-03-2016, 19:26)Lord Snooty Wrote: Not surprised. They could end up in the relegation scrap yet.

They could still get sucked in but I doubt it due to the number of clubs below them.  I think this sacking is a bit harsh, they have long term injuries to some key players, plus they had the transfer embargo and they recently went on a long unbeaten run.  Just seems like a chairman making a change but not really changing anything and still expecting it to work!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »