Thread Rating:
Stuart Pearce
Not exactly a stellar management career so far yet his start to his NF management(apart from a brief player manager spot many moons ago) has been very positive

He`s bought a few players in and sadly lost two very good ones (at least there back on loan),looks a decent squad on paper but will it be enough to get promoted?
Xmas record this far is almost relegation material
Yep an absolute legend of a player although he always gave wingers far too much space (See Ryan Giggs who skinned him every time)

Pearce record in management is very poor as his both his tactical nous and how he sets up teams to play, regardless of FFP rules there is enough quality at NF to get the side promoted,i`m sure fans of other championship teams of this board wouldnt mind 5.5M to spend on a Forward?
Forest have gone through far too many managers and I`m not keen on clubs who appoint four a year, or those who believe Warnock/Pulis would do a better job as neither is known for their ability to work with what they have and improve team morale
Only his legend status is keeping him there. The inevitable sacking can't be far off or at best the dreaded vote of confidence.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
2-1 over arch rivals Derby, second half Forest looked a different team, the personality and attitude shown by Pearce after the match really inspired the fans and to be quite honest its exactly whats been missing from the team all year. I`m totally behind Danny Mills assesment of Pearce, yes a good win over Derby FC Forest did raise their game but one win dosent stop whats been a poor season it either kicks on here or it was just a win for Pearce to retain his job another week.

For me he`s Bryan Robson, a tremendous awesome player and hero for Club and Country but as a manager cant do it
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »