Thread Rating:
John McGinn - wise that Hibs have a sell on clause in place?
After watching SJM in recent Scotland international matches, I can't be the only Hibs fan who can see him eventually moving on from Villa for a hefty fee, much like Jack Grealish. I wonder how much he'll sell on for if he continues his progress and enhances his reputation along the way? It's a curious position with Hibs being a possible significant beneficiary in the process.
As are St Mirren.

Funnily enough he is a little like marmite on the Villa forums and in no way gets near the adulation that Grealish did. Many feel on there that parts of his game are weak and certainly has his critics.
"FOREVER UNITED"
(11-10-2021, 17:00)newhavenhibby Wrote: As are St Mirren.

Funnily enough he is a little like marmite on the Villa forums and in no way gets near the adulation that Grealish did. Many feel on there that parts of his game are weak and certainly has his critics.

I noticed that too newhaven. Some saying he has a tendency to go to ground too easily.

Think he's a talented player but Villa is already a pretty big move for him, we shouldn't necessarily expect him to move to anywhere higher.
Aye Jim, many on the Villa forum also don't like his deadball kicks, passing at times etc etc. He's a good player for Villa but certainly many on the forum are still looking for a "better" midfielder. To me, since Jack left, the side are better balanced and playing better and so this season he may rise to the new challenge and be noticed by the "big six" ???? Perhaps in the last few years Villa have been all about Grealish to the detriment of the team????
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »