Thread Rating:
Ipswich Town v The Owls L1 Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER KO 3:00PM

[Image: 1463584443_ipswich-2016-2017-adidas-home...14x314.jpg] v [Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg]

LAST MATCH

We started well against Shrewsbury and after taking an early lead, should have put then game to bed but in true Wednesday fashion had to settle for a draw. Berahino took just 6 minutes to gat on the scoresheet with a header from a corner. We had other chances but missed the big one when Bazza put a penalty wide. We got sucker punched when BPF couldn't hold a cross and the ball was bundled in. Onto the 2nd half and we never got going, Gregory putting a header wide the closest we came, while they had a couple of decent chances too which came close.

THE MATCH

Next up, a trip to play Ipswich. Ipswich were many peoples favourite to go up but have made a miserable start to the season and languish in 21st place, although they did win there first game on Saturday. They are managed by Paul Cook, who is a decent manager, so you would imagine should be going in the right direction soon. McCauley Bonne is there leading scorer & they signed Joe Piggott who scored quite a few for AFC Wimbledon last season. Matt Penney is also on there books. Ipswich have yet to win at home in any competition, cue Sheffield Wednesday, the gift that keeps giving Doh  Doh  Doh

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -               Confused Angry  Angry Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin                     

IPSW               -                Big Grin  Angry  Confused  Confused  Angry  Angry                                                                           

EFL STOOGES

DOES IT MATTER THERE ALL CORRUPT Thumb up  Thumb up

ANDY DAVIES
Nigel Lugg and Graham Kane
Fourth Official : Robert Whitton

THE TEAM

Peacock-Farrell
Hunt Hutch Iorfa Johnson
Bannan Byers Adeniran
Berahino Gregory Shodipo

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

1-1 Berahino

BML STANDINGS

Pei 2
SCO 1
SS 1
Kev 1
Wash 1

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Plymouth Argyle v Doncaster Rovers
Rotherham United v Crewe Alexandra
Shrewsbury Town v AFC Wimbledon
Sunderland v Bolton Wanderers
Wigan Athletic v Cheltenham Town

HHAHH

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

PEIOWL

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

[Image: ad8f2d8259d20788a681c021fe7e7dda.jpg]
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
1-2 Gregory
HHDHH
3-1 plopbobar
Hhhdh
Ipswich won last Saturday but I fear the worst especially as they still have managed to score goals something we know nothing about thanks to DMs shite tactics ! With his tactics it's like being married to the most beautiful women in the world with a look but don't touch sign plastered allover her .
Aberfeldy 3-3 Glengoyne single malt whisky's on the radar Big Grin

Well I have saved a grand to blow and the missis is not even moaning about possibly nipping into Annandale on the way home Thumb up

Hope you lads have a nice time listening to 3rd division sideways and backwards ball Cool

I'll give you a report on what I've bought next week after I've read about our hammering at Ipswich Cool
Statesideowl, Imre varadi, Southeyowl like this post
and complicated
I'm thankfully making coin this Saturday Maddix so i won't be here either ...I'll drop in for a piss and moan after though I'm sure.
And for me even if we win it will be sidewards and backwards after at Wigan the premiership team caught in small club syndrome .
The only way I'm going to get interested in ruining my day again is if we win the next 4 on the trot !
I've got my first tour with eight tastings, including three cask strengths, booked for 2 o'clock on Saturday so I should be out of my tree well before the results come in at quarter to five Cool especially after I've visited the distillery shop and tasting bar on top Thumb up
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
1-2 Berahino

HHDDH
Team news ..lewis Gibson still not ready ..he will never play while dm sons palmer is fit ... hopefully he pick up a carear stoping injury this weekend I'm sick to death of the clunt !

Other news deli bish Bosh blah blah maybe ready for a game ...ffs he's absolutely wank as well ....
Nice one, Kev

More of the same I imagine. Negative and clueless with no real leadership.

1-1 Gregory

HHDHH
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
2-1 Gregory

Hhhhh

Why am I still in the muppet league? ??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »