Thread Rating:
Emma Raducanu
Well Fernandez won in three sets. Now up to Raducanu to create a teenage final!! She is one set up after taking the first set 6-1. Sakkari having trouble with her skirt being loose, forever pulling it up, not seen that before.

Wow, just wow!! What a performance!!! Really was never in doubt and she makes the final without dropping a set through qualifying and through all the rounds!! The final could be brilliant!!
Lord Snooty likes this post
I woke up just as the second set was under way. Glad I did. That was amazing.

She looks like she's been at the top level for years. No nerves to her game, even on match point. She's so clever on the court and to hear all the experts raving about her afterwards, makes you think we really do have somebody really, really special on our hands here.

Can't wait for the final because Fernandez also looks like the real deal and these two, could be a rivalry for the next few years.
St Charles Owl likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Well! We forked out a blooming fortune for Amazon Prime and now the final tonight is gonna be live on Channel 4.
I thought Amazon Prime gave you a free trial and then a monthly subscription after that, cancellable at any time? How much have you paid them?
No, I was only joking. We've had it for ages. Blush
Ah, you cheeky young scamp Laugh
Lord Snooty likes this post
So far so good, Em. Fernandez is a handy young player though, it's going to be a tough fight all the way.
By jove, she's only gone and done it!
Exciting, tense match, surely one of the classic finals, And still not lost a set.
Cabbage is still good for you
Absolutely brilliant.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »