Thread Rating:
The Owls v Doncaster L1 Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 14TH AUGUST KO 3:00PM

[Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg] v [Image: 8c94f3af9526390b2cf487674a93b36a.jpg]

LAST MATCH

We started life in league one with a good point against Charlton. The game was delayed about 6 minutes when Paterson was injured when defending a corner and was replaced by Kamberi. We defended well but were toothless in attack, Kamberi made several decent runs but nobody was on the same wavelength. Charlton put a bit more pressure on in the second half but Peacock-Farrell wasn't tested. Our best chance came for Bannan, who beat a couple of defenders but pushed his shot a foot or two wide.

THE MATCH

First home league game of the season and the first Derby of the season, as we entertain Doncaster. Donny lost there first game of the season at home to WImbledon but then won on penalties in the cup. This is Moore's former team, he managed to get them near the playoffs before he joined us, then Donny faded towards the end of the season. There main man, James Coppinger, has now retired and joined the coaching staff. Hopefully our attacking players can start to fire and we get our first win of the season

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -               Confused                      

DONNY            -               Angry                                                                   

EFL STOOGES

DOES IT MATTER THERE ALL CORRUPT Thumb up  Thumb up

ROSS JOYCE
Joe Clark and Paul Newhouse
Fourth Official : Matthew Smith

THE TEAM

Looks like 433 may be DMs starting formation:

Peacock-Farrell
Hunt Hutch Iorfa Palmer
Bannan Wing Adenarin
Johnson Gregory Corbeanu

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

1-0 Gregory

BML STANDINGS

SCO 1
SS 1

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

AFC Wimbledon v Bolton Wanderers
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town
Cheltenham Town v Wycombe Wanderers
Lincoln City v Fleetwood Town
Milton Keynes Dons v Sunderland

AAAHA

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

[Image: ad8f2d8259d20788a681c021fe7e7dda.jpg]
Statesideowl, Washington, Imre varadi like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
3-1 Wing

HHDHA

Still awaiting the post office delivering my new season card! not sure why i need a new one, when it's exactly the same design as the last one! i have a feeling i will be at the ticket office tomorrow seeking a paper ticket for Saturday, due to non delivery of said season card!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
2-0 Gregory

AAHHA
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
2-0 kamberi
Ddddd

I see Gregory on the bench and hopefully green giving out the oranges at ht .
2-0 Wing

DAAHA

Green should be on the bench, don’t care who replaces him!!
Nice one, Kev.

Indeed, it's a nice little pub league derby. Some of the lad's that signed last week should be expected to start. I'd imagine it's too soon for the Sow.

2-1 Wing

DAAHA

The upload section is blanked out for me in two separate browsers Huh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
No idea what is causing that Stateside but I will ask the question.
Statesideowl likes this post
2-0 Iorfa

DDDDA
2-1 Gregory

Hhhhh
Gregory sow and Gibson all part of the squad tommorow .
But like i mentioned i don't see Gregory starting till Tuesdays game against Stevenage .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »