Thread Rating:
Players for Pounds 2021 - 2022
Rounded it up to £50 and gave Keep it Up and Town Foundation £25 each.
My works wifi wouldn't let me log into the Jordan Sinnott foundation so couldn't leave money there.
theo_luddite, Lord Snooty, Amelia Chaffinch like this post
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
(20-06-2022, 17:34)SHEP_HTAFC Wrote: Rounded it up to £50 and gave Keep it Up and Town Foundation £25 each.
My works wifi wouldn't let me log into the Jordan Sinnott foundation so couldn't leave money there.

Thanks SHEP, that's everyone paid their dues, from what I can make out. Thumb up

With SHEP rounding it up to £50 it makes this season's total £211, a brilliant effort by one and all. Cool Smile

I make this the final Final Table for this season.

[Image: ASeJNqe.jpg]
SHEP_HTAFC, Lord Snooty, ritchiebaby like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I'm super happy with that. Not bad for a handful of us.  Thumb up
Lord Snooty likes this post
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
It's less than 2 weeks to the big kick off - where did that summer that hasn't finished yet disappear to? We haven't even had a World Cup yet?!?!?!?!

So everyone in again? Any new un's wanting to join in? How do we spread the word apart from PMs?

As per normal, happy to run it again, happy to hand it over to a more talented individual, which is probably all of you, though some are already let's say holding a tad more than just their own end up on these boards.

Don't get baked in the sun the next couple of days folks.

Put your frying pan out on your front step with a couple of eggs and some rashers of bacon in it the next couple of days to save some brass on your leccy and gas bills though. You might even be able to make a cheese toasty for lunch and bake some cakes for tea.

It's the nearest thing to free solar energy most of us are gonna get. Make the most of the free global warming effect while you can before those damned politicians hand their mates £millions of our brass to refreeze the polar ice-caps, and then tell us they melted them anyway because they turned the switch the wrong way. Who'd have known? How could it have possibly gone wrong?

Back in the real world - if you've enough brass to spare for next season .... please join in.
Lord Snooty and ritchiebaby like this post
A guide to cask ale.

In
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
hashtag me too
Cabbage is still good for you
Nice one, theo. Count me in. Thumb up
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Yep count me in theo
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
OK, thanks all, I'll set up the new thread over the next few days to be ready for the big kick-off. Cool
Amelia Chaffinch, SHEP_HTAFC, ritchiebaby And 1 others like this post
A guide to cask ale.

New thread is up folks if you want to make your selections for this season so I can incorporate them into the totals spreadsheet.

http://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=11558
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »