Thread Rating:
DANCING TO WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dancing To Win won the 3.30 at Lingfield today by about half the course, waving to the crowd and doing origami between her hooves. Yes she's a filly.

She was 6/4 favourite.

But with a name like that how could she lose Dancing?
No idea Dev. Dont do the horses.
Ever since when working somewhere, a van went past a group of us with "The four aitches" written on the side. Some bright spark decided it was a sign from above as that day there were only 4 horses running that began with the letter "H". About 6 of them (not including me, I don't believe signs from above) put an each way bet on. All 4 horses won at ridiculous odds and they cleared about £250 each which was a lot of money in the early 70's. I thought to myself if you have to believe in god to get winners I'm out.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
To get winners you don't need divine intervention, but you do need a lot of information, shrewd judgement and a bit of insider knowledge helps too. And there's luck too, because they are horses after all and sometimes they determinedly decide not to try.

That said Dancing Will Win was one of the easiest winners I've ever seen, but it was a pretty awful race.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »