Thread Rating:
Our Brazilian
if the rumours are to be believed...and that they are only rumours
he is being frozen out by the new manager because he is sulking cause he wants a move
then get rid  don`t want a player that aint got the club at heart.

as i have posted on other sites
one season as a premier league player,in a team,that was at best shocking
he suddenly thinks he is a class above the championship
sorry me old china  ya aint

cannot afford carry unhappy players this season the championship,as we know,is a tough league
i know he had a good second half to last season,but only showed up when it was basically too late

i want a team next season that are prepared to fight for the team,in every department
don`t want a sulking player that (if we don`t sell) will be giving half hearted performances

rant over
COYB
@Kristien 1965
He wants to leave, understandably; we need the money from his transfer to strengthen the squad. It’s obvious he won’t be here next season. So, don’t get into a twist about him not playing - it’s better he doesn’t in case he gets injured and it reduces his fee. Albion, stop farting around, sell the guy for the first decent offer we get (£20+million) and invest in a decent striker and midfielder before the transfer window closes
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
We don't conduct public transfers. Media gossip is just that. Most is rubbish. Let's remember that before we jump to condemn Pereira.
If he's leaving why play him. We may as well play players who are going to be here and keep our £20+ million asset wrapped up in cotton wool.
BaggieSteve, WBA-Josh, Baggievicar And 1 others like this post
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
The title of this thread made me break out in a sweat.

DD Smartass Smartass
Ubique.
(25-07-2021, 19:12)Arcane Astral Aeons Wrote: if the rumours are to be believed...and that they are only rumours
he is being frozen out by the new manager because he is sulking cause he wants a move
then get rid  don`t want a player that aint got the club at heart.

as i have posted on other sites
one season as a premier league player,in a team,that was at best shocking
he suddenly thinks he is a class above the championship
sorry me old china  ya aint

cannot afford carry unhappy players this season the championship,as we know,is a tough league
i know he had a good second half to last season,but only showed up when it was basically too late

i want a team next season that are prepared to fight for the team,in every department
don`t want a sulking player that (if we don`t sell) will be giving half hearted performances

rant over
COYB

Remind you of anybody??

Give you a clue (initials SB) Big Grin
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »