Thread Rating:
Players to keep and get rid of in the summer?
Most of our current squad won't want to play in the championship so that makes this thread a bit pointless.
At the moment the lot of them
Not fit to wear the shirt, the fooking lot of ya Angry
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(06-02-2016, 19:49)Beefy 1965 Wrote: At the moment the lot of them
Not fit to wear the shirt, the fooking lot of ya  Angry

Beefy was going to say the same ..... without Morrison we have no forward motion.
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
Take a walk down the park on a Sunday morning JP...... That`s commitment. None of these players have any pride in the shirt. Get rid of em all.. DD Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
4evaabaggie likes this post
Ubique.
Walking the dog yesterday morning I saw some kids football, a lot of kick and chase, a lot of huff and puff, no real skill although there was heart and attempts to beat their opposite number, yesterday afternoon it was similar and St James's park but without the heart and the desire to beat a man and get forward ........

Our only hope, like last year/ the year before, is that there are three worse teams and we can scrape enough points to limp over the line., compared to previous years we are better off points wise than at this stage of the season and players will return from injury ...... just don't hold your breathes, I don't won't your deaths on my conscience.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »