Thread Rating:
New Kit
With all the plundering of Barnsley going on, is our new kit being launched. I am not sure what I think about it, not stripes but a stripe and at £92 for the shirt, shorts and socks, I think I may pass this year. What do others think of it?
Any things got to be better than that barcode shirt.

Just been on the Official website to have a look.

It's OK but didn't the Blues have a similar shirt several years back where the two colours were reversed?
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
Did get discussed briefly about six weeks ago, when the design was first leaked.

http://sportsbabble.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=10431
(02-07-2021, 20:13)Ska\dForLife-WBA Wrote: Did get discussed briefly about six weeks ago, when the design was first leaked.

http://sportsbabble.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=10431

it`s vile to say the least
@Kristien 1965
The only good thing about this shirt is that the words to Psalm 23 are woven in the blue centre panel. It's hardly a striped shirt though!
Don’t like it and certainly won’t be buying it. How can the club justify the £96 for the full strip!

Some folk will love it though. Let’s see what the next few months sales figures will be.
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Still YUK.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Won’t be on my Christmas list
Clearly tradition means nothing to a disinterested owner of a football club. It look like the Birmingham City shirt of the 1970s for those of us old enough to remember it…and I didn’t like that one either! Absolutely rotten…we play in stripes!
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
(03-07-2021, 13:07)BaggieSteve Wrote: Clearly tradition means nothing to a disinterested owner of a football club. It look like the Birmingham City shirt of the 1970s for those of us old enough to remember it…and I didn’t like that one either! Absolutely rotten…we play in stripes!

my thoughts re blues shirt exactly. my 70s kit i had as a kid was based on big stripes but they were at least equally sized two white either side of the blue down the middle. Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »