Thread Rating:
Recommended Golf Courses
Have you played abroad. Do you want to recommend or warn folk about a location or course?

I have only played in Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Barbados and South Africa but will create a section for each of these countries.

I suggest for now create a thread here with the Country in the title I will shortly create a 'course I have played' section for folk to add to. If it takes off then I will create sub categories by country.
Hi Stairs!

I've played a fair amount of times in France, for I am French Smile By the way, I enjoy the thread to ask a queston to you guys that may have more knowledge than me on the matter. A friend of mine from York told me to purchase a golf insurance, which seems very common in the UK (not like in France actually).

He recommended me a quote comparator called Hello Safe (here the link if you want to have a look: https://hello-safe.co.uk/golf-insurance), which seems quite fair, but still I have no clue about which provider to pick up. Do you guys have recommendations? Which level of cover should I have?

Thanks in advance for your guidance!

Iain
Hey Stairs and Iain,

I noticed you chatting about recommended golf courses, thought it would be worth mentioning that golf is allowed to return in the UK from the 29th March, not sure what the rules on golf are in other European countries at the moment? There's a useful golf course website here called Golf Course Near Me, which lists most golf courses in the UK, which you might find useful if/when you're allowed to travel to the UK and play golf!
There is a lot of nice gold courses in Manchester going towards chesire if your ever in the area
Appleby and Brampton both in Cumbria
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »