Thread Rating:
Rooney FC v The Owls SBC Match Thread
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/may/dej...statement/

Feels empty and I seriously doubt anything has been learned.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(08-05-2021, 20:31)Statesideowl Wrote: https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/may/dej...statement/

Feels empty and I seriously doubt anything has been learned.

About what you’d expect as a statement. This summer’s recruitment and loan signings are the most important since he took ownership but at least the savings in wages with the potential departure of Reach Rhodes an$ Westwood etc should provide enough leeway to be attractive and get the right players in. Personally I hope someone comes in for Bannan too which besides generating cash means we can have a complete midfield rebuild.
Sympathy with you lads
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

What absaloute drivel I'm not buying into any off it !
First of all the managers out off his depth at the size of this club he thinks losing is acceptable and always says something along these lines and as for the first attempt bollocks it will be near on impossible not becuase we are shit but the fact that we will have at least 10 new players at the club and they won't be nothing more than championship right offs or premiership kiddies or has beens ! There is not a cat in hells chance that we will produce a team that can make 85pts or more becuase only teams that are mostly built or have a style of play can do this ..we have niether and won't have at least untill Xmas when 85pts will be way out off ffs our depth .
Rotherscum will be in with a shout along with Ipswich Sunderland Pompey Charlton are just a few to boot ...I'm afraid next year will be a learning process and yet another manager change ( thank God ) and then maybe if we still have a club left we can think about it ? This i doubt aswell as chansiri won't let anyone Wednesday near the club ..only faceless nameless cliches like Darren more etc are allowed in .
Statesideowl likes this post
The club's a joke and even the players think so.

Absolutely no light at the end of the tunnel.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
The club is also under a transfer embargo, so signing new players could be problematic, although the club say this should be sorted soon.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
This is a laugh what players we will be down grading even more as if it was possible o and shit like Harris palmer minge etc will be offered extensions to finish the job off and get us to pub league 2 psml ...I can see it now in the next few weeks we are happy to say that minge has signed a new 2 year contract ffs ..there is no hope really !!
BML Update:

No Smartass awarded.

Just the season predictions to add at the end of the month.
St Charles Owl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »