Thread Rating:
Football Managers ARE Strange
I didn't see that coming. What, losing? Naah, pairing Nathan Tyson and Danny Rowe up front in an important game. Together they are older than me. Kairo Mitchell, who I thought would start with Rowe, waited until the game was effectively over to get on.

James Rowe has managed us brilliantly. He's made decisions I'd never have made and signings I wouldn't have considered yet made us a much better team ............ but Alex Ferguson wasn't beyond a strange selection or three, so why should James Rowe be any different?

Just for me James, against Torquay, play Mitchell and Rowe and bring Tyson on when the opposition are tiring. Please start Whelan. He scores goals, but you kept his bottom on the bench all day yesterday and to win we have to score more than the other side apparently.

I read today our real deadline day target wasn't Danny Rowe, but Joel Nouble from Aldershot. Must say he was the kind of signing I was expecting.

And if managers is strange reportage is stranger still. The crap BBC website National League coverage which shows players in fairly random positions, listed Denton as playing, but mentioned Rowe in its cursory report. Stranger still the Non-league paper also lists Denton in the team in the Results section, but has Rowe in the report. Apparently we're bringing Mbappe on second half against Torquay.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »