Thread Rating:
Our brilliant youths.
This evening our youths reached the semi final of the FA youth cup. After beating Spurs 5 0 in the last round tonight our kids beat Everton in the Quarter final with a comeback 2 1 win. We now play the thieving scumbags who pinch all our back room staff along with Louis Barry Aston vile in the Semi.second semi in 3 years.
drewks, harrogatebaggie, derbybaggie like this post
Well done to the kids, just a pity we will never see them in the 1st team. The vultures are already circling.

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
Great time for our kids and our Academy.
A new Academy "The Regis" has opened just down the road from the ground. More awareness of baggies in the community would be useful.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Don't know if people noticed but these games were streamed live on the club website so I hope the semi-final will as well.
Play tonight semi final of the FA Youth cup 6pm Bt sport against the Villa.
In reply to Salop yes I’ve watched them but can’t watch tonight as I don’t have BT. W*****s
Ten to eight ...... Any news anyone

Is traitor Barrie playing.

Sorry guys, just seen the final score dirty seals win 4 - 1. With barry scoring and getting an assist.

Unlucky lads ..... Well done for getting this far.
Just a pity the Barry saga is not an unregistered player matter. If I was selling my house I would not release the deeds until I had been paid. Pretty sure JP would not have sanctioned it.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »