Thread Rating:
The Owls v Forest SBC Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 1ST MAY 12:30PM

[Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg] v [Image: forest.jpg]

LAST MATCH

Another team with nowt to play for (except for Warnock demanding a win) and we capitulate as usual with our world class defending. Borner with the first mistake, and Bolasie finishes via a deflection. We got back into the game with a penalty after a Green run & Windass tucked it away, Windass also missed a sitter, as did Rhodes in then 2nd half. Onto the 2nd half and apart from those misses, Boro seemed to want it more and took the lead from a corner before wrapping up the points in the last 10 minutes. Derby lost to Brum so onto this weekend.

THE MATCH

Our last home game of the season and Forest are the visitors. Forest sent us down over 30 years ago and a repeat could very well be on the cards id we lose on Saturday. Yet another team with nowt to play for which hasn't bode well over the last few games. Chris Hughton is there current manager and he will be hoping to recipricate what he did at Brighton and get Forest back to the Premier League in the next season or two.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -                                    Angry Big Grin  Confused Angry Angry Big Grin

FOREST            -                                    Confused  Confused  Angry  Confused  Big Grin  Big Grin                                                 

EFL STOOGES

DOES IT MATTER THERE ALL CORRUPT Thumb up  Thumb up

TIM ROBINSON
Nigel Lugg and James Wilson
Fourth Official : Carl Boyeson

THE TEAM

532 again.

Westwood
Palmer Hutch Borner Urhoghide Reach
Paterson Bannan Shaw
Windass Rhodes

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

1-1 Windass

BML STANDINGS

Owlkev 13
Stateside 13
Washington 10
Pei 7
SCO 7
Imre 7
Wereham 6
Maddix 4

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Preston North End v Barnsley
Rotherham United v Blackburn Rovers
Stoke City v Queens Park Rangers
Swansea City v Derby County
Wycombe Wanderers v AFC Bournemouth

AHDDA

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

[Image: ad8f2d8259d20788a681c021fe7e7dda.jpg]
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Big game coming up Friday if Brentford can get a draw in there playoff warm up then it's game on still ...if Rotherham win i think they will pip both Wednesday and Derby !
My forecast is a hopeful one which sees us going into the last game
Rotherham draw against Brentford and Blackburn with lose at luton
Derby to draw at Swansea
And us for a
2-1 win Bannan
Hhhhh
2-0 Patterson

ADDDA

But can I be ar*** enough to get up at 4:30 to watch it. Fkin Sky scheduling !!!
Brentford beat Rotherham last night 1-0
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
2-1 Rhodes
HDHHA

Not a lot changed for us, we really need to win the last two games but there are still other options.

1. If we win both games and Derby draw or lose at Swansea, then we would finish above them.
2. If we draw with Forest and Derby lose at Swansea, then we would be ahead of them on GD if we win the last game.
3. If Derby beat Swansea, we are down no matter what we do.
4. We need Rotherham to get less than 2 wins from their last 3 games. If they get a win and a draw then as long as we win both games we will finish above them. If they get two wins then they will likely finish ahead of us on GD assuming we win both games.
6-1 Nuhiu

ADDDH

(28-04-2021, 16:02)Washington Wrote: But can I be ar*** enough to get up at 4:30 to watch it.  Fkin Sky scheduling !!!

I can't be arsed to get up at 12:30 to watch it  Laugh
and complicated
Wish it were over to be honest. Nothing to be said anymore that hasn't been stated a million times over.

0-2 Grabass

DHAHH

Back we go to Division 3

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1325]

Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Like it SS Thumb up I believe we'll be playing Cheltenham Town next season Thumb up can't wait for it. Just need Forest Green to get promoted and then we can tour the South West. There's a great chip shop in Shepton Mallett if anyone is thinking of stopping over for the away games Cool
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
Well that's a bonus owlskev I missed that game

What is also a joke is that Rotherscum finish the season off 4 days after everyone ...what happened to all finishing on the same day and time ? They've sneeked that in well the Efl bastards !!! They could have played there game in hand while over the wank international breaks ffs I mean wtf cheating Efl c..unts !!!
1-2 Windass

AAHHA
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »