Thread Rating:
Chicken Packing Rovers v Terriers 24/04/21
There would be no point sacking Carlos, if he didn't get shut of Bromby, Marsh and the rest. Either get in an experienced Director of Football and Head of Recruitment, with a proven track record or get a proper manager to do the lot, which the Cowleys were wanting to do. It's obvious that Bromby wanted shut of them because they wanted to do his job.
Personally, I don't think Carlos is up to the job,but I'm willing to give him time, so long as the others leave.

Anyway, in all the mess about on Saturday post match, I forgot to slag off the ref. How on earth was that not a red card when Danny Ward was pulled back when he was clean through? They were two up at the time and it was pointless of the defender to do it, cos he wouldn't have scored anyway. But it's a red card!
Playing against ten men for 60 minutes, we might have only lost 4-2 instead of 5-2. Rolleyes
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I can see what's going to happen.

We'll scrape by in avoiding relegation and Phil will stand by Carlos.
He'll get rid of all those out of contract and spend very little on improving the team in the summer.
We'll get a home game in the first game of the season against one of Fulham/West Brom or Sheff Utd
We'll get dicked out of sight.
The crowd will turn on them all.
Phil will sack Carlos.

Then we begin the whole process once again except having wasted pre-season.

Does this remind you of Mark Robins all over again?

History has a habit of repeating itself
SHEP_HTAFC likes this post
And Siewert.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »