Thread Rating:
The Owls v Blackburn, formerly Bristol City SBC Match Thread
Cant beat ten men. Close him down. Pathetic.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
And there it is FFS!!!! Great strike but we needed to push forward and get that second and we have slowly gone back and back!!!
Why do they do this it was obvious

It's so frustrating, these buffoons struggled all game.
We knew the sucker punch was coming

A half arsed Brizzle team absorbed all Wednesday's pressure with ten men

One good opportunity and it's in.

Endless fouls FFS

They're so shit I can't believe it

That's how to defend, so easy for Brizzle

Rhodes utter crap

I really do despise this squad..
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We have dropped 27 points or something now from winning positions this season, we know we cannot hold onto a lead late in the game and yet we have sat back so often to try to protect a lead!!! We just haven't learnt anything from what these players have shown to be our weakness!! Done now, other teams are still picking up points, Rotherham might yet get out and relegate Derby or Coventry but we just can't win games often enough to think we can win the last 4, and thats what we need to do just to have a chance. If Bannan had scored that penalty, it would have been game over but in typical Wednesday fashion we don't turn it into three points.
Statesideowl, Owlkev71, Washington like this post
Utter wank miss a penalty and give a goal in the last 10 minutes . Typical of this squad of players.
I realize we need to keep some as beggars can't be choosers but the only way to stop this mental mind xxxx us to get rid of every last one off them over the age of 23 years old .
That's definitely that now as we've been saying every game since Xmas but today really was the last throw of the dice ..Blackburn up next almost back to were we belong !!!
It's a shit song were on our way back !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
Blunts Relegated.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Birmingham have won at Rotherham.
Coventry won aswell ...the only team we can catch now realistically insanely is Derby who are away at preston in the week ...so win lose or draw they have to drop points 3 being the only chance we have left !
Derby's run in after is
Birmingham H
Swansea A
Dogshit H
This doesn't take in to account we need Rotherham to also xxxx up !!!
While I think we will beat Blackburn I can't see colin missing his chance to send us down and we've never won at Derby's flatpack stadium either should we get to this stage it's always been a nightmare off cheating incidents there !!
If you can put your score/scorer down on this thread and for these fixtures below.

Chelsea v Brighton & Hove Albion
Brentford v Cardiff City
Norwich City v Watford
Preston North End v Derby County
Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers

1-1 Windass

HHHHH
Imre varadi likes this post
Hhhhh
3-1 Rhodes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »