Thread Rating:
Nottingham Forest 0-2 Huddersfield Town
Lord Snooty likes this post
I thought the Forest commentators had us well and truly sussed in the first half as Theo says, fragile at the back and zero movement in front.
Cracking finish by young Rowe, as Snooty says he deserves a run in the team now. He wants to attack the full back rather than turn round and pass it back. We just need the centre forward to gamble now on the ball coming across.
If the first finish was a cracker then Bacuna’s was a belter and this is what is so frustrating about him. We know he has the talent but we only see it every10games a season.
Still plenty to work on, Forest weren’t good but they seemed to spend the game on the front foot a bit more.
Ref- should’ve sent one off for both teams. Knock Knock for Forest who clearly raises his hands into Toffs face at least 3 times and Pipa should’ve gone for a second yellow card.

Tuesday night is now a free hit for town
Lord Snooty likes this post
So how many points d we think we need now? Couple of big games today in the champo that could affect everything
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Still need to get to 50 points I think.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Well. Down another place after Birmingham's late winner. But more space between us and Rotherham.
Bloody hell, Barnsley! Angry Doh Sick Blush Thumb down Sad Dodgy Confused
See last line of Post #27 jjamez. Today's results don't change it.

Rotherham need 11 points from 6 games to get to 50 points. They are now averaging 1 point under a point a game (39 points, 40 games played). Where are they suddenly going to start getting nigh on 2 points a game from? They are not going to win 3 and draw 2 of those last 6 with who they have left to play. They also have not been taking enough points off those around them when they played them (including us, Coventry the other night and Brum today).

Boro (H), Barnsley (A), Brentford (A), Blackburn (H), Luton (A), Cardiff (A) to save anyone looking. Out of that lot, I'd fancy anyone to beat Boro right now but to get another 8 points from the rest?

On top of that, Direby have to get 4 more points and a better goal difference than us too.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
We may even have enough points already.
True, 47 points is the average (well 47-48) but it ranges from 40 - 54 and we all know who got 54 and still went down Smile
Lord Snooty and SHEP_HTAFC like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Couldn't happen to a nicer team or a nicer set of fans Laugh
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »